UberCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UberCraft

UberCraft Tekkit Server

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Economy System

Go down 
2 posters

Would you like to use the computer system?
Yes
New Economy System I_vote_lcap100%New Economy System I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
No
New Economy System I_vote_lcap0%New Economy System I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

New Economy System Empty
PostSubject: New Economy System   New Economy System EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 11:57 pm

Lets be straight to the point here. The current economy is crap. It needs some serious re-designing and I have an idea to do this to propose to you all.

The current system involves a bank where we have to go, wait for a member of staff or a banker to come see to you and then you have to mess around dropping items in chests, waiting for the cashier to deposit money or waiting for IC to come after being crafted in the mint. This takes a long time which is YOUR valuable play time.

Instead, this is my proposed idea: we have a computer based system.

You each carry round a floppy drive with your details on it and then you can go to a 'bank machine' which is a terminal with a disk drive and some other hardware. You put in your floppy disk 'credit card' and it comes up and tells you how much you have on your card that can be withdrawn. You can type in your amount of IC that you want and you wait for a short amount of time. It then talks to a central 'server' which processes your transaction and then talks back to the ATM computer. Other hardware in the ATM will then dispense the right amount of IC for you and then it will automatically eject your card for you. This system still uses IC but it is quicker than waiting around for a banker. Also, you will be able to pay IC into your account automatically as well. You will be able to go to a terminal in the bank and put in your card. It will confirm your details etc and then you will put IC in a chest. The machine will take your IC and count it and then put that value on your card. This system would hopefully be quicker than waiting around for a banker and waiting for IC etc.

Also, it will be more secure than keeping IC yourself because all the IC is locked away and your details will be stored under a custom encryption algorithm designed by me and others. This algorithm will not be released until the system is retired and if you are found to be trying to crack the algorithm or crack into the network you may face a temporary ban of up to 3 weeks!

Anyway, vote in the poll below above and leave comments on what you think!

Regards,
uber
Back to top Go down
mirosa25
Admin
Admin
mirosa25

Rep: : 0

New Economy System Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Economy System   New Economy System EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 11:14 am

YA !
Back to top Go down
3DTech
Owners
Owners
3DTech

Rep: : 3

New Economy System Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Economy System   New Economy System EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:31 am

afro Yes afro
Back to top Go down
https://ubercraft.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

New Economy System Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Economy System   New Economy System Empty

Back to top Go down

New Economy System
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UberCraft :: Global Discussion :: Server Discussion-
Jump to: