UberCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UberCraft

UberCraft Tekkit Server

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rose's whitelist application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosenakahara

Rosenakahara

Rep: : 0

Rose's whitelist application Empty
PostSubject: Rose's whitelist application   Rose's whitelist application EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:20 am

Why do you want to play on our server?: I was watching this server for ages

What do you think you can contribute to our server?: I told you on the forums.

Where did you hear about Uber Craft?: Minecraft Forums

Have you read our rules posted on the website, and do you agree to abide by them?: Yes

Were you banned on another server before? If so, why?: someone used a widespread hack that banned everyone for 10 mins so he could greif the server

What country do you live in and what is your native language?: I live in the United kingdom, and my native language is English

What is your age?: 15 years, (29 may 1997)

My IGN is Tadajiyuu
Back to top Go down
3DTech
Owners
Owners
3DTech

Rep: : 3

PostSubject: More Detail Please   Rose's whitelist application EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:26 am

Could you copy and paste what you said on the forums just putting i told you on the forums doesn't help me as i didn't make the forum post myself
Back to top Go down
https://ubercraft.darkbb.com
Rosenakahara

Rosenakahara

PostSubject: Re: Rose's whitelist application   Rose's whitelist application EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:31 am

ok here goes :What i could bring: im not one who jumps to conclusions easily without hard evidence to back it up and while i do mess around sometimes i can get serious when i need to. im good at taking orders and dont feed trolls nor do i like to troll i have been on the recieving end too much, im a fast learner and im taking up the tekkit mod on single player to make sure im usefull when the server starts.
Tekkit expierience: ive seen it done before and im starting to do it myself but i will probably have learnt most of it by the time you decide if im right to be staff or not.
Builds: im a decent builder however in terms of ideas im not that well thought out if you catch my drift.
Back to top Go down
3DTech
Owners
Owners
3DTech

Rep: : 3

PostSubject: Re: Rose's whitelist application   Rose's whitelist application EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 5:43 am

We you have been white-listed and can play on the sever and we will contact you if we think you are right for staff

Thanks
-3DTech
Back to top Go down
https://ubercraft.darkbb.com
Rosenakahara

Rosenakahara

PostSubject: Re: Rose's whitelist application   Rose's whitelist application EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 6:02 am

uh whats the ip? uber said i would get it in am email but i didn't..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rose's whitelist application   Rose's whitelist application Empty

Back to top Go down

Rose's whitelist application
Page 1 of 1